AYAs’ revered XXV/SL shotgun is based on one of the most famous English guns of the early 20th century – the E.J. Churchill XXV – a 25-inch barrel game gun developed by renowned shooting instructor Robert Churchill who combined short barrels with a special high, tapered rib to create an optical illusion of length.
The XXV side-by-side hammerless sidelock comes with exclusive fine floral, ribbon and scroll engraving and is available with colour hardened, old silver or bright finished action. The double-trigger game gun features a straight hand, finely chequered, oil finished walnut stock in grade 2 wood.
Distributed exclusively here in the UK by ourselves, Anglo Spanish Imports (A.S.I), the hand-built XXV/SL was designed specifically for British tastes and is competitively priced compared to its London-made counterparts.
Product Features include:
- Forged steel action with double locking mechanism and gas vents.
- Hardened steel intercepting safety sears.
- Gold lined cocking indicators.
- Double trigger with hinged front trigger.
- Optional selective or non-selective single trigger.
- 25″ Chopper lump steel barrels.
- Churchill rib.
- Straight hand, finely chequered oil finished walnut stock.
- Special XXV engraving – fine floral, ribbon and scroll engraving.
- Initial Oval.
- Available in 12, 16, 20, 28 & .410 bore.
- Rolled engraving on 12, 16 and 20 bore.
- Hand engraving on 28 and .410 bore.
The AYA XXV/SL 25-inch barrel game gun is available from £12,142 inc VAT.