Award-winning Spanish gunmaker AYA continues its quest to create the perfect sidelock with the launch of its Imperial shotgun.
The base for the Imperial is AYA’s bestselling Nº 1 sidelock action, but AYA has taken it to another level of refinement. Extra time has been put into every working aspect of this gun to make sure the trigger pulls are that bit crisper, the closing is even smoother, the handling feels a touch more lively.
The Imperial comes with self-opening action as standard, as well as exquisite hand engraving, bone charcoal case hardening and exhibition quality walnut all feature on this elegant shotgun.
Distributed exclusively in the UK by ourselves, Anglo Spanish Imports (A.S.I), the Imperial was designed specifically for British tastes and is competitively priced compared to its London-made counterparts.
Product Features include:
- Side by Side hammerless sidelock shotgun.
- Forged steel action with double locking mechanism and gas vents.
- Hardened steel intercepting safety sears.
- Gold washed internal lock parts.
- Gold lined cocking indicators.
- Double trigger with hinged front trigger.
- Optional selective or non-selective single trigger.
- Chopper lump chrome nickel steel barrels.
- Concave Rib.
- Straight hand, finely chequered oil finished highly figured walnut stock.
- Exhibition quality walnut
- Best English bold foliate engraving “SENIOR”.
- Gold Initial Oval.
- Automatic Safety.
- Self-opening action.
- Locking screws fitted throughout internally.
- Bone charcoal case hardening.
- Hand detachable pin with locking stud.
- Diamond checkering.
- Locked hinge pin.
- Available with colour hardened or old silver finish.
- Available in 12, 16, 20, 28 & .410 bore.
- 28″ barrels, with other barrels lengths to order.
- Approximate weight in 12 bore 6 3/4 lbs.
The AYA Imperial Shotgun starts from £32,823 inc VAT.