AYA’s Nº 4/53 side-by-side boxlock has been the backbone of the Spanish gunmaker’s boxlock design since 1960.
Modelled on the tried-and-tested, world-famous Westley Richards boxlock action, which was originally brought to Spain by the King brothers, the Nº 4/53 is mechanically very simple. This means it is durable, dependable and easy to service. It employs a Purdey double underbolt locking system. Weighing approximately 6lb 10oz, the double-trigger boxlock comes with fixed-choke 28in chopper lump barrels as standard but other lengths are available to order.
Distributed exclusively in the UK by ASI, the Nº 4/53 was designed specifically for British tastes and is competitively priced compared to its London-made counterparts.
Product Features include:
- Side by Side hammerless boxlock ejector shotgun.
- Double locking mechanism wich replaceable hinge pin.
- Disc set firing pins.
- Double trigger (optional selective or non-selective trigger).
- Light scroll engraving.
- Automatic safety.
- Split bottom plate.
- Straight hand oil finished walnut stock.
- Wood grade 2
- Initial Oval.
- Available with colour hardened, old silver finish or white finish.
- 12, 16, 20, 28 & .410 bore.
- Approximate weight in 12 bore 6 lbs 10 oz.
The AYA Nº 4/53 side-by-side boxlock is available from £8,222 inc VAT.